[CLOSED] Level Designer
Help us design multiplayer open world maps that take advantage our game mechanics and encourage fun, meaningful play.
This is a full time, contract to hire position. It is a remote position but since it will be highly collaborative, you must be able to work during U.S. Pacific Time Zone working hours.
- Plan and model map layouts
- Work with artists and programmers to incorporate finished assets into maps
- Observe and measure play testing to validate map design
- Collaborate with team on map design
- Experience designing open world maps
- Able to work remotely
- Able to work during US Pacific Time Zone working hours
Nice to Have
- Understanding of art composition and architectural concepts
- Experience with terrain generation tools, like World Machine
- Experience with 3D modeling
Please send an email with a link to your portfolio to mailto:email@example.com.